Wednesday 29 January 2014

Goodbay 2013, welcome 2014?

    Whoa, the last month has been pretty intense!

    The new year has brought a lot of new features and changes, some good, some bad. My parents are breaking up, unfortunately, after many years of marriage, and the question is not solving easily. Inevitably, I'm also catched into this affair, as a member of the family. This event has blocked my move, as the house where I had to relocate will instead be occupied by my mother, and I'll move in to the one where she lives today (which is much larger and more beautiful, to be honest ...!). She also decided to stop working at our store for some time, which made job more complicated for those who remained.

    I also bought a new car. Oh well, my first car to tell the truth :). Some photos soon in a separate post!

    Moreover, I'm partecipating to a very cool project in the RPGs world, as translation revisionist for the Italian version of FATE Core. Additional info in a future post.

Vegan Salami
    So, even 2013 is gone. This year I spent a rather quiet New Year's Eve, along with my girlfriend and all our beasts. We have finally begun to keep Enny, Kiro, Nobu and Giget
ta in the same rooms, finding that they bear each other better than we expected. Apart from a few sporadic attacks from Gigetta, some typical feline romp here and there and canine mutterings by Enny, cohabitation seems quite possible!

    We had dinner with the simple vegan dishes you can see in the pictures. To drink, sparkling wine Ferrari for her and beer for me!
Kiro + Nobu + Enny
Ferrari + Beer
Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment