Thursday 30 January 2014

Dragon's Crown Artworks

    In the last days, after some weeks on Borderlands 2 (which I founded quite boring, to be honest, and much similar to its predecessor), I'm back to Dragon's Crown on PSVita. The more I play this game, the more I think it's a small masterpiece in the games scene of the last few years. My Fighter finally hit lvl 99, and now I'm climbing the new, almost-infinite, random dungeon added with the last patch. And it's hard!

    I'm thinking about buying this game for PS3, too, in its digital version, in order to have it always installed on the consolle and ready to be played with up to 3 more pals on the same room. This game is somehow similar to Diablo 3 in concept
(action rpg based on farming and gathering equipme
nt). After playing back on both, even if I really enjoy some Diablo 3 run, I ended liking the Dragon's Crown approach more: it's less technical, more simple, each stage take fewer time to be cleared and it's "old school" style really capture me.

    Here follow most of the beautiful artworks you can find in the game. Some of them are secret, and must be unlocked by completing some part of the game, so this is somehow a minor spoiler. Enjoy the beautiful gallery of these 57 arts by clicking on any of the following pictures:

http://zanfire.blogspot.com/p/dragons-crown-artworks-gallery.html

No comments:

Post a Comment