Tuesday 24 December 2013

Back to Diablo 3!

My baba's equipment
    After few months I'm back to play some Diablo 3 on PC.

    I was tempted to wait for the PS4 version, but my Baba on the PC account is way too equipped to be left aside to start from scratch. The possibility to play locally with up to 4 friends is very alluring, though, so perhaps I'll buy the Ultimate Evil edition anyway. We will see.

    I admit I have spent some € to buy a bounch of millions of gold from the real money Action House, as the costs have dropped quite alot (around 1,5€ for 50 millions gold!). Sure is that the game seems much easier than I remember. Now I can play quite relaxed up to Monster Power 8, while previously my ideal farming (regarding speed and survivability) was around MP6. Epic loot drops alot, even if crap, for the most part. As always :P. I use a classic Whirlwind build, even if I'm stuck on my 2 handed Skorn, while I discovered the optimizied build is now based on dual wielding. I still kick butts hard though ;) .

    The game is still very fun to play. The multiplayer too has been much improved and is now a valuable experience. By the way, Diablo has been one of my very first favorite games: they say first love is never forgotten, and Diablo 3 is a valid heir to D1 and D2, in my opinion.

    Anyway, my battleTag is Zanfire#2225 : I usually like to play solo, but, perhaps, we can eventually have a run or two together, here and there. So, see you on B.Net !

My baba's build and numbers

No comments:

Post a Comment