Thursday 10 October 2013

It's been a while, in a galaxy far far away!

    It's a while I don't post here! All my GURPS works has stopped since I begun to play Pathfinder as a player. At the moment I'm preparing some adventures using the Star Wars Saga Rules. This set of rules is based on the d20, which I don't like very much at all, but my actual game group is very comfortable with this system, so I'm disposed to give it a try. It's always Star Wars, after all, and what matter most is the setting and the mood, not the rules :) ! It's possible we'll try the new Star Wars: Edge of the Empire game, published by FantasyFlight Games, but I need to buy the core rulebook first, which is quite expensive here in Italy.

    I'm videogaming like hell in the latter times. I platinated 25 games so far, this year, most of them in the second half of the year. I rarely replay old games, but this new hunger for Platinums made me willing to go back to each game I own for Ps3 which don't have many online trophies, At the moment I'm playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 on PS3 and Soul Sacrifice on PSVita (great game btw!), while Amazon just shipped Beyond: Two Souls.

    Winter is coming, here, and it bears dark days, so pleasant to spend on a sofa with my animals and a good book or videogame. In a few months I'm moving to a new house, much bigger than the actual one, and I'm going to buy an enormous,  monstrously comfortable sofa :D !

    May the Force be with you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment