Tuesday 29 October 2013

Dragon's Crown!


    Dragon's Crown is finally out for Europe, too! Guys, it exudes style from everywhere! Musics and graphics are awesome, as is the gameplay, even if the latter becomes a bit confusing when you have one (or more!) Wizard or Sorcerer in your party :) . The RPG components are a great extra: the possibility to develope your character and the huge amount of loot you collect after each mission both add longevity and depth to the gaming experience.

    I'm just at the beginning, so I still can't play multiplayer, but I'm very curious about it. My first choice have been the Fighter, and he kicks asses quite hard, but I think I'll start a Wizard right after completing the first gamethrough!

   The Art Book I bought the game with (bundle for a honest total of €36,29) is full of beautiful draws which illustrate all charaters (with pose list) and locations.


The Kings of Dragons (1991)
    Guys, this game make me feel so nostalgic about my youth, when I played the legendary Golden Axe, The Kings of Dragons, Knights of the Round and Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom as coin-ops to the local bar, often with a friend smashing buttons on the "2P" location.

    Now sorry, but I have a kingdom to save and a more powerful sword to drop :D !

No comments:

Post a Comment