Tuesday 12 August 2014

FATE STAR WARS on paper!

    I just received the printed version of the FATE STAR WARS book, translated in Italian language by MAMMUT RPG . Both the translation and the final physical result are quite satisfying.

    When I want to print a book from PDF (or another digital format) to paper, I use YouCanPrint services .

    You can build an estimate directly from the website, and the final costs are always quite good, if you print in Black&White. For most of the books I printed so far, the shipping costs have always been higher than the book itself, because YouCanPrinte uses SDA Courier instead of taking advantage of the lower costs Itialian Post Office can offer for books delivery.

    Preparation times aren't incredibly fast, because they prepare a draft of the final product you need to approve before they proceed with print and delivery. All of this took around 3 weeks, if you answer quickly to their mails.

    They publish your books, too, as eBook or paper: the one YOU write, I mean :), taking charge of everything is legally needed.

    I'm quite satisfied by this print-on-demand service, and I strongly reccomend it to anyone who needs somthing similar.







   

No comments:

Post a Comment