Thursday 31 July 2014

Star Wars Galaxy Map (7025x4967 resolution)

    After some time, a constant search and a bit of GIMP, I was finally able to put my fan hands on a good map of the Star Wars Galaxy. It seems to be one of the more accurate you can stumble upon. It have a very good resolution of 7025x4967, so it's quite suitable to be printed as a nice poster.

    Personally I'm going to make it into a big panel, which will be positioned between a cool Yoda poster and a complete and beautiful Middle Earth map.

    I really hope Disney will build an "official" Star Wars map, in the future, and that it will be sold as the ones of many other fiction settings are. For now, I'll just stick on this hand made one.

    As usual, may the Force bi with you.

    P.S.: Just click on the above thumbnail to reach the full-sized map, stored on GDrive. You'll be able to download the over 9mb JPG file from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment