Tuesday 30 September 2014

Just another day on Sanctuary

My best result ever: 412 chained kills.
    I admit it. Buying Diablo 3 for my PS4 has been the best and worst idea ever. I'm enjoying this game version like hell, thanks to all the commodities the console offers (joypad, sofa), but this is draining me away from many other activities. I'm neglecting reading and other games a bit too much: for example, I buyed Destiny's collector's edition, but I still have to put the disc into my PS4, as Diablo 3 is always running on it!

    My main is the Wizard, even if he is not among the the actual best classes, measured in "farm speed". I'm slowly levelling up all the six classes, both to equip them and for the Dream Team trophy, as I'll platinate this game for sure!

A game with 2 Witch Doctors and 2 Demon Hunters,
all pets based! (Part 1)
    I play alot both in solo and multiplayer, even if the latter game mode is a bit ruined by a clunky matchmaking system and the great amount of modded (cheated) items you can find at higher difficulties.

    I really appreciate the easiness the PS4 offers in recording videos and screenshots, as I can quickly do some of them about my gaming experence: this is something always intrigued me.

    The three attached screenshots are just some among the ones I take while adventuring on Sanctuary. The first is about a 412 kills chain, the best I ever did. That was a 4x Witch Doctor game, full of nasty dps, and in a particularly dense Rift. The other two are taken in a 4 player multiplayer match where the team was composed by 2 Demon Hunters and 2 Witch Doctors, all using a pet-based build: the screenshots don't give the right idea about how messy that game was, even more because of the amount of enemy mobs!
(Part 2)

    As always, if you want to reach me there, add my PSN ID to your friendlist: LoneTear77. At least we will take advantage of the gift and nemesis system of this version!

    Have fun and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment